I was so excited to be tagged by Izzy from Daisy Chains in the Rain. I loved her post and it’s a really nice idea. I was really struggling with what post to do today. I had way too many ideas and I couldn’t pick one, so this tag couldn’t have come at a better time!
1. What was the last movie you watched?
I’m obsessed with all disney movies and I constantly watch them but until recently I hadn’t seen the Lion King. I watched round a friend’s house and I fell in love with it. I can’t wait to watch it again!
2. Show us the last photo on your phone.
You’ve already seen the last photo from my post here but I’ll show it anyway!
3. What is your favourite scent?
If you’ve ever been in my room, you will probably see a ridiculous amount of Ikea vanilla candles. I love the smell of them and they’re constanlty being burned in my room. Unfortunately we don’t have an Ikea close to us, so I have to stock up when I do go there. My other favourite scent is the Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie scent. I only use this one in the winter though! I don’t go round smelling like a cookie though, so if I was to pick a smell that I wear, I would say coconut!
4. If you could only ever have Facebook, twitter or Instagram, which would it be and why?
This is a really hard question for me! I’ve only got twitter recently because I didn’t know what to tweet about before my blog! I love Facebook because that’s where I talk the most to my friends. I like how you can have group conversations on it! And I’m addicted to Instagram (even if I hardly ever post)! If I had to pick one, I would probably say Instagram, as I talk to loads of people that I wouldn’t have met otherwise on there!
5. What’s your favourite way to relax?
I love doing art in my spare time, although recently most of the art I do is related to school! A lot of my free time is also spent practicing the flute as I’m working towards Grade 6! I think my favourite way to relax is probably meeting up with friends (which includes a lot of shopping)!
6. What are you currently reading?
I’m reading A work in Progress by Connor Franta. It’s really good but I’m trying not to read to much so that I’ll have something to do on the plane.
7. Name your favourite youtubers.
8. What’s your current favourite song?
I’m obsessed with Shawn Mendes’ album! If I had to pick one song from it I would chose Aftertaste.
9. Tell us your best blogging tip.
I’m not sure that I’m the best person to be doing this question as I haven’t even had this blog for a week yet! If I had to pick on tip that I’ve already worked I would say you get what you put in. If you put the minimum amount of effort into your blog, you’re not going to get people reading it and lots of followers.
10. If you could invite 3 celebrities to a dinner party who would they be and why?
I would chose Jennifer Lawrence because she seems so down to earth and I think she would make me laugh lots! I would also pick Dylan O’Brien and Jensen Ackles because they both star in my favourite TV shows!
11. Do you have any weird talents/ facts about yourself?
Does getting your tongue to touch your nose count as a weird talent? If not, then no!
1. What’s the one beauty product that you couldn’t live without?
2. What’s your favourite season?
3. What phone do you have?
4. How do you take your pictures?
5. How do you stay organised with your blog?
6. Where’s one place you would like to travel to?
7. What’s your favourite TV show?
8. What’s the first picture on your phone?
9. What’s your favourite colour?
10. Where’s your favourite place that you’ve travelled to?
11. What’s something you would love to do in the future?
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post and even if i haven’t tagged you feel free to put the answers to these questions on a blog post or in the comments below!