Hi! I’ve been nominated by Iona from Wild Hair Don’t Care for the Sisterhood of the World. I was so excited when I read that so thank you!
The rules are:
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer 10 questions that the nominator has given you
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers and create 10 questions for nominees and notify them of there nomination.
The questions from Iona:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging only a week ago! The summer holidays had just started for me and I was bored of not having anything to do around the house when I wasn’t meeting up with friends. I’d been contemplating the idea of a blog for about 2 years and I finally decided just to go for it!
2. What is your favourite makeup brand?
I’ve been in love with Benefit since I got the Dandelion Blusher for my birthday. All of their packaging is so pretty and the products are amazing even if they are a bit pricey!
3. If you could visit anywhere where would you choose?
It’s been my dream to go to New York for as long as I can remember!
4. Whats your go-to outfit?
A pair of jeans and any top in my wardrobe!
5. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Don’t be afraid to start something! I’ve always been so afraid to start new things but really there’s nothing to be scared about.
6. Name your favourite blog
This is a really hard question to answer because there’s so many good blogs about!
7. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I have quite a few insecurities as I’m sure loads of you do. If I could change one thing about my attitude it would be to stop being quite so lazy!
8. What is your favourite season?
Summer! I think I spend the whole of winter shivering and having to wear really big coats. I don’t like that season and I don’t like the clothes. I love the heat and the clothes that come with summer though!
9. Do you have any hobbies?
I play the flute and I’m currently working towards my Grade 6! I also go horse riding (but I don’t own a horse)! Art is a big part of my life even though most of what I do at the moment is coursework. I play a lot of other sports with the school as well, such as netball, hockey, rounders, tennis and badminton!
10. What advice would you give to new bloggers?
I’m not really the best to give advice since I’ve barely even started my blog. I would say don’t overthink things. If you’re interested in doing it, just go for it. There’s nothing to lose by trying!
1. How long have you been blogging for?
2. What’s your favourite colour?
3. What country would you like to visit in the future?
4. What opportunities have you got from blogging?
5. What’s your favourite drink?
6. What’s your favourite beauty product and why?
7. Where’s your favourite cafe to get a drink from?
8. How do you stay organised with your blog?
9. Have you got any pets?
10. Who’s your favourite Youtuber?
Thankyou for reading this post. I hope you liked it!